Second round. Recitals.
Participants who achieved First, Second or Third place score at the auditions are eligible to participate in the Second Round of the competition. They may choose one of recital date from the list below.
Second Round Recitals for Crescendo International Competition 2021 and 2022 will be held in Carnegie Hall on the following dates:
Spaces are limited. A recital will be closed once capacity is reached.
Recital fees for Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall:
Recital fees for Zankel Hall at Carnegie Hall:
Recital Fees for Weill Recital and Zankel Halls at Carnegie Hall includes:venue, stage crew Carnegie Hall personnel labor, security, ushers, audio system, preparation and publishing of legal Playbill*, protocol, backstage crew, insurance, winner’s Certificate with holder.
Please be advised:
- At the Winners’ recital the participant performs ONE piece. Ex. one movement of Sonata/Sonatina; one selection from Partita, Suite, or any ordered set of pieces.
- For the Second Round – Winners Recitals, all compositions requiring an accompaniment must be performed with accompaniment.
- Recital participants are responsible for the recital fees. All fees are non-refundable.
- The placement achieved on the First round of competition might be changed/improved on the Second round depending on the performance quality.
- Students who do not participate in the Second Round are considered withdrawn from the competition and do not receive a Winner’s Certificate.
- Guest performers receive a “guest performer” Crescendo diploma for participating in a Crescendo Winners Recital.
- Registration for the Winners’ recital will be closed 10 days prior to the recital. No payments will be accepted after that date.
- Certificates or Prizes won’t be sent via mail.
- As the duration of recital programs are strictly limited. Performers are registered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Winners of Crescendo International Competition 2022 are eligible to participate in International Student Exchange Program 2022 that is planned to be held in Japan and Italy.