Little Mozarts 2021 international competition will be held in April - May of 2021.
Applications must be submitted online:
Please register at: https://crescendoregistration.org
If you are having trouble with the online application process, please email or mail us the PDF form, and we will add your information to the online registration system.
Mail – Please check the mailing address for a Crescendo Competitions local representative who hosts the auditions where you participate, it can be found in our footer.
Please write the information clearly. No certified mail will be accepted.
Video submissions must be in one continuous shot without edits. Video link must be provided up to 3 days prior to the audition date.
You may upload the video of your performance on any video sharing platform like Google Drive, DropBox, iCloud, Youtube, etc. Please set the privacy to unlisted and paste the video link to your application form.
A non-refundable Application Fee will be assessed:
Solo Performance: $95
Ensemble of 5 or more members: $250 per ensemble.
We accept credit/debit card payments via PayPal – you do not need to have a PayPal account.
Checks and money orders should be made payable to Crescendo Competitions, Inc., and are to be submitted to local Crescendo Competitions representatives in various locations.
Instructions for the registration system:
- Go to https://crescendoregistration.org
- Choose how you would like to register: a teacher, a parent, or an independent student. Teachers and parents may add as many students as they want and register them for the competitions. A teacher may authorize the students to manage their own profile by pressing the “set as independent” button.
- Complete your registration form and press “Add a new student.” Then enter students’ information and press “Proceed to audition registration.” Press “Submit Application and Pay Online” for online payment or enter a check or money order number and press “Submit application.”
You also may apply from your personal account:
- Sign In at your profile at https://crescendoregistration.org/login
- Click “Add student” and fill out the fields with student information. Optional – if your student studies another instrument with a different teacher, you may add that teacher.
- Apply for auditions by pressing “Register for Competition” or going to the “Auditions” on the main menu bar.
- Select an audition location and fill out the audition registration form.
- Participants may apply to auditions more than once (performing on another instrument/voice or being part of an ensemble). Each composition is considered an application entry and will be judged and billed separately.
- Press “Submit Application and pay online” or enter a check/money order number and press “Submit Application.”
- Your auditions information will be available in “Active applications” on the main menu bar at the top of the page.
- The time of the audition will be assigned to your audition application in your profile at least 1 week prior to the audition.
- Audition results will be uploaded to your profile within 7-10 days after the auditions.
- Link to register for the second round will be available in your active applications for eligible entries.